Download Zopo Firmware (Stock ROM) for All Devices
Android 7.0 Zopo Firmware Flash Files
Android 6.0 Zopo Firmware Flash Files
- Zopo Color C
- Zopo Color C2
- Zopo Color C3
- Zopo Color E
- Zopo Color F1
- Zopo Color F2
- Zopo Color F5
- Zopo Color M4
- Zopo Color M5
- Zopo Color S5.5
- Zopo Color X5.5
- Zopo Flash X Plus
- Zopo Hero 1
- Zopo Speed 7 ZP951
- Zopo Speed 7 Plus
Android 5.1 Zopo Firmware Flash Files
- Zopo Color C1
- Zopo Color E1
- Zopo Color S5
- Zopo Speed 7C (ZP550_S5586C_MT6735_20160225.zip)
- Zopo Speed 7C (ZP550_S5586_M_MT6735_20160914.zip)
Android 4.4.2 Zopo Firmware Flash Files
- Zopo 6560
- Zopo 8510
- Zopo 9530
- Zopo ZP320 (MT6582_20140925.zip)
- Zopo ZP320 (20140821_4.4.2.zip)
- Zopo ZP520
- Zopo ZP590
- Zopo ZP980 Plus
- Zopo ZP999
Android 4.2.2 Zopo Firmware Flash Files
- Zopo 9515
- Zopo 9520
- Zopo ZP700
- Zopo ZP780
- Zopo ZP800H
- Zopo ZP820
- Zopo ZP900H
- Zopo ZP950H
- Zopo ZP998
- Zopo ZP1000
Android 4.2.1 Zopo Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.1.2 Zopo Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.1.1 Zopo Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.0.4 Zopo Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.0.3 Zopo Firmware Flash Files
For the odd rare occasion, some of you may need to use the Miracle Box software which can be downloaded from a search engine such as Google.
How to Flash Zopo Stock ROM Using SP Flash Tool
1. Download and install the Android USB Drivers for your manufacturer on the Windows PC if you don’t have them installed already.
2. Turn off the mobile device by holding the Power button in until the screen turns off.
3. Download the Zopo stock ROM that you want to be flashed on the mobile device so that the file is on the same computer as the flash tool and then extract the file.
4. Download and extract the SP Flash Tool file on your computer.
5. Look for the flashtool.exe file from inside the extracted folder and double-click the mouse pointer on it to open it up.
6. You should find the SP Flash Tool is now open on your computer’s display. Click on the “Download” tab at the top of the flash tool’s interface.
7. Click on the “Scatter-loading” button located in the top right corner of the flash tool’s interface.
8. Open the stock ROM folder that you extracted earlier and upload the scatter-file.
9. Click on the “Download” button that has a green arrow, close to the top-left corner of the flash tool’s interface.
10. Connect the USB cable to the smartphone and then the smartphone to the computer with the other end of the USB cable.
11. Press one of the Volume buttons so your computer can detect the smartphone.
12. The ROM flashing will automatically begin once the file is uploaded. Wait for the big green tick to let you know that the flashing is complete.
13. You may now close the SP Flash Tool by clicking on the “X” in the top right corner of the interface and disconnect your mobile device from the computer.
You can also view our more detailed guide on how to flash a stock ROM with the SP Flash Tool that comes with screenshots if you prefer.
[*] Back Up Your Data: You should always back up your data before you begin flashing new firmware files to your smartphone or tablet. All of your pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. should be still on your device after you have updated the firmware, but you may need to restore the contacts and applications from a backup.
[*] Wipe Cache and Factory Reset: Some people claim that taking a factory reset isn’t necessary after updates, but at the very least you should wipe the system cache after installing new firmware. This way you can help eliminate any performance issues and battery draining bugs. Taking a factory reset is the best way of avoiding common problems many users face after applying software updates.