Direct Odin Download Links
- Odin 3.10 here,
- Odin 3.09 here.
- Alternatively users can download 3.07, 3.04, 1.85 and 1.83. (Download the latest version if unsure).
How to install Odin
- Download the file from the link the bottom of this post.
- Extract the files to the desktop of the Windows computer.
– you can only use this tool for Windows PCs, notebook or laptops.
- Right-click the extract executable file and select to run as the administrator.
- Have the Odin app open on the desktop.
- Find the Samsung Galaxy you wish to flash.
- Boot the Galaxy in Download Mode by powering down completely. Now boot it up holding the Home + Volume Down + Power buttons.
- Connect the Samsung device to the computer with the USB cable.
- You must have the latest USB drivers working on your device if you want Odin to work with the device.
- Watch the ID:COM port change colors once the drivers are detected.
- From here you should follow the guide for the flashing of your choice because each guide is different.
- By default, most guides involve clicking the AP button and uploading the file to this location.
- The other buttons you see must be customized for what you are doing.
- Flashing official firmware builds from Sam mobile or other trusted sites require you leaving the default settings.
- Now click the start button and wait for the flashing process to finish.
- The Odin application will say “pass” or “fail” on the screen.
– a pass means you can safely disconnect the device from the computer.
– a fail means you should download new USB drivers and try again.
In conclusion, that is all you need to download and install the Odin flashing application on your Windows computer. If you aren’t having much luck getting your files to flash with Odin then you might need to install the USB Drivers for your device on the computer and try again.